The CLJ Editor is Gemma Ball (2013/14).
CL members are invited to write articles to share and publish here in a digital journal format for all other members, posterity, and to share with the wider Classics community. Articles will appear here ‘in real time’, and will be published as a freely available pdf/ebook, twice yearly (January and July). The process should be relatively informal, articles could be from 500 to 2,000 words, and the main aim is always to provide information and ideas to help others with their teaching of Classics. Potential articles could be (though all ideas are truly welcome!):
- accounts of teaching methodology and experiences
- reviews and recommendations of books, shows, lectures, or any potential teaching resource
- suggestions and reviews of co-curricular activities, such as site visits, conferences, and tours
- commentaries on classical curriculum
- comparisons of classical and modern civilisation.
Please submit suggestions for articles to editors [at] theclassicslibrary [dot] com.