- DO YOU WANT TO TEACH IN A CHARMING PREP SCHOOL?
- DO YOU WANT TO LIVE AND WORK IN A LOVELY COUNTRY AND WARM CLIMATE?
- FANCY AN ADVENTURE?
HEAD OF LATIN
For September 2017
Pembroke House School, Kenya
2 – 13 years – Co-educational – Boarding and Day – IAPS
Founded in 1927, Pembroke House is one of the oldest international boarding prep schools in Kenya. This charming prep school follows the British Common Entrance curriculum.
Situated a two hour drive west of Nairobi, Pembroke enjoys idyllic surroundings and space, with playing fields with a stunning view over Kenya’s Rift Valley. The school is world renowned amongst the prep school world, for its superbly enriched boarding experience, solid and friendly community and delightfully well-mannered pupils.
To teach Latin to Years 5 to 8, manage the Latin schemes of work, budget and resources.
Teachers at Pembroke are often involved in games coaching or extra-curricular activities, and generally require enthusiasm and commitment towards the full life of this superb school.
Accommodation will be provided as will an expatriate package.
To Apply – candidates wishing to apply should:
- Visit the AMC Teacher website, clicking on the link ‘Apply Now (for current vacancies)’ and complete the online form.
- Upload a CV, application form and covering letter to complete the application process.
- If you encounter difficulty with the online procedure, please contact: email@example.com or telephone +44(0)7423 431132
- For an informal discussion about the post please contact Natasha Watson on +44 (0) 7423 431132 or firstname.lastname@example.org