Will Griffiths, Director of Cambridge Schools Latin Project will be leading a seminar and discussion afternoon at The King’s School, Worcester.
Wednesday 22nd February 2012, 2pm – 6pm (1pm for lunch)
Discussions will include:
- Getting the most out of the CLC with limited teaching time
- Varying resources to support the CLC
- Differentiation within small and large Latin classes
- Particular focus on covering CLC book II
- Open forum: tips, ideas, questions
- Opportunity to discuss WJEC.
£20 (to include lunch and afternoon refreshments)
If you would like to attend, please email Francesca MacSwiney to indicate numbers and whether you would like to have lunch at King’s beforehand.
The King’s School, Worcester
5 College Green
Worcester WR1 2LL
01905 721 700