Saturday 17th October 2020 (10:30-18:00) – Sunday 18th October 2020 (10:30-16:00)
Booking is now open for the Cambridge School Classics Project’s free conference!
Online for the first time in its history, the CSCP Conference will offer a range of sessions on accessibility in Classics at KS3-5, from all-abilities teaching, student wellbeing and SEND, to approaching difficult issues in the Classics classroom like slavery, decolonisation and sexual violence.
Programme highlights include:
- Practical advice on teaching difficult issues
- Guidance on qualifications teaching
- Updates on the next UK edition of the CLC
- A keynote by Dr Mai Musié on “Ancient World Modern Lives”
- Informal discussion rooms (e.g. on the long-term impact of remote teaching)
To view the full programme and reserve your place, follow the link here: