Location: Whole School
Work Type: Permanent – Part Time, Permanent – Full Time
Applications Close: 16/07/2020 11:00 PM
Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and programs across Melbourne, Darwin and China. The School is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, small class sizes, broad range of co-curricular activities and international opportunities.
Haileybury is seeking a dynamic Latin Teacher to deliver lessons online to students located across four campuses in Melbourne, Australia. This is a permanent position starting in November 2020, with the option of full-time or part-time hours.
About the role:
- Requires teaching all classes online via Zoom and our Learning Management System (Canvas)
- Flexible location including an on-campus role
- Permanent teaching position
- Full-time or part-time options available
- Year levels 8-11
Benefits of working at Haileybury
- Highly competitive salary plus 11% Superannuation
- Flexible location options
- State of the Art facilities and programs
- Voted Best Professional Learning Program in Australia 2019
- Interstate and international opportunities
- Supportive & innovative leadership
- Wide range of leadership opportunities
- Free on-site parking (Brighton, Berwick, Keysborough)
- Zone 1 & 2 Myki card provided (City campus)
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- are confident teaching students online
- are expert in teaching Latin across years 7-12
- are ambitious for yourself and your students
- are looking for a School with unparalleled opportunities
- have the ability to respond to the differing needs and talents of all students
- value and build collaborative working relationships
Further Information is available on the School’s website.
Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
– Latin Teacher 2021.pdf