TEACHER OF CLASSICS
Required from January 2022 or September 2021 a graduate to teach Classics throughout the School. Academic standards are very high, facilities are excellent, and our naturally able and inquisitive pupils are a delight to teach. The ability and willingness to assist with the wider work of the department and to help with co-curricular activities are essential.
- Competitive salary well above the national scale;
- Generous relocation package available including a mortgage subsidy scheme;
- Would suit an experienced teacher, an NQT or a graduate;
- Applications are welcome from graduates without teaching qualifications – the School can provide full support to achieve Qualified Teacher Status while in post;
- RGS has a proven track record of good career progression.
Vacancy information, which gives full details of the post, can be found on the School’s website www.rgsg.co.uk. Completed application forms, supported by a letter, should be submitted online by midday on Monday 10 May 2021.
The Royal Grammar School has a responsibility for and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The person appointed to this post will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS.
RGS and Lanesborough is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales, Company Number 10874615. Registered Office High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3BB. Registered Charity Number 1177353