Leading UK tuition company Keystone Tutors is looking to recruit a new intake of full-time professional tutors. Watch a video describing Keystone’s approach to professional tutoring. If you’re looking for something more flexible then we also have part-time freelance positions available.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to inspire, engage and support young people academically in one-to-one and group based settings.
- An opportunity to create and manage a flexible timetable that fits around your needs and other interests (in central London)
- The chance to join a fast growing, young and buzzy organisation – recently described in ‘The Good School’s Guide’ as “the BMW of tutor agencies – wow-factor quality, innovative, always evolving, an authority in the industry”
- Keystone’s mission statement has always been to legitimise and professionalise private tutoring
- Our Professional tutors tend to teach between 50 and 75 hours per month, both online and face-to-face, over a 12 month period (between 600 and 900 hours per year). Self-employed tutors average around 10 hours per week.
- Starting rates range from £37.50 – £45.00 p/h (dependent on experience) and applicants use a jobs board to apply for jobs and build up their timetables.
- Tutoring usually takes place within clients’ homes located in and around Central London (if not online) with potential to travel abroad.
- Full-time employed tutors will also be expected to write resources and engage with a structured professional development programme.
- You will be supported by a dedicated team in our London HQ (where many of our lessons take place) as well as by our satellite offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
We are looking for professional, personable and committed tutors to join us in August. For full-time tutors the first month of your employment will be spent undertaking our bespoke training programme to ensure you have the necessary tutoring skills.
How to apply:
- Please fill out our online application form: (www.keystonetutors.com/vacancies). Please quote ” Professional Tutor – The Classics Library” in the penultimate field “How did you hear about us?”
To find out more about our Professional Tutors please click on the following link: https://www.keystonetutors.com/tutor-stories