Bringing you news of a brand new blog by Dom Jones (@domjones)…
Quinquennium is here!
A lively, peer-led blog for early career Classics teachers which will unlock new practice and perspectives: http://www.quinquennium.com
- How to prepare for teaching new texts
- The best of lesser-known Roman Britain
- Are you a classicist or a Classics teacher?
- Three tips for teaching Ancient History
- What does a HoD need from a new teacher?
- Teaching at the JACT Latin Camp: what I learnt
Have a look and get in touch! Write for us (any ideas welcome), join the comment threads, challenge and provoke us.
What matters to early career Classics teachers?
It’s a bottom-up, ‘worm’s view’ forum for your to connect with your peers and all the amazing practice out there. Checkit out, subscribe, and share your thoughts.
We’ll see you over there!