Your advertisement on The Classics Library will specifically target more than 1,300 Classics teachers, who make up the vast majority of practising and trainee teachers of Classics in the UK. Not only are the UK’s Classicists actively using the site all of the time, but also many schools are advertising their teaching vacancies with The Classics Library all of the time.
You can see the most recent job advertisements here: http://www.theclassicslibrary.com/category/jobs/
All advertisements are…
- Promoted on the homepage of the site,
- Emailed to site members,
- Tweeted to followers, and
- Added to the site’s dedicated Jobs page.
Your advertisement here for a Classics teacher is
targeted in a way you can’t find anywhere else.
Advertising is very straightforward and very inexpensive!
How to Advertise
- Please email all details, images, links, and contacts to stephenjenkin [at] theclassicslibrary [dot] com. Feel free to attach documents, such as school and job descriptions or application forms, which can be linked to within the advertisement for download. Because the advertisements are digital and not limited by the printed page, they can include almost anything you like. If you have any questions or concerns, just get in touch! Stephen is always at hand via email, or, if you prefer, he can contact you by telephone.
- There is a small administrative cost to your school of only £150 per advertisement, which we hope you will see as very good value. Making your payment is simple, and is made securely with credit or debit card details via PayPal using the button below. You can also pay by BACS (please email the above address for account details), or by cheque (an invoice can be readily supplied).
No PayPal account required!
What Happens Next
Advertisements will usually ‘go live’ on the site almost immediately or certainly very soon after submitted. We’ll email you to let you know as soon as it’s published. On publication to both the homepage and Jobs page of the site, the advertisement is also automatically emailed out to subscribed site members, and tweeted to its followers. Your advertisement can remain on the site as long as you like, and it can be updated or added to in any way you want. It’s your advertisement, to do with what you like!
Payment should be made either simultaneously with the submission of the advertisement details, or very soon after the advertisement is published to the site. If, after payment, you are in any way unhappy with the advertisement, please do get in touch at the above email address.